How to Remove the Bookmarks bar from Google chrome

A user asked me how to get rid of bookmark bar from Google chrome new tab page.  I went on to right click on the bookmark bar and unchecked ... thumbnail 1 summary

A user asked me how to get rid of bookmark bar from Google chrome new tab page.  I went on to right click on the bookmark bar and unchecked the show bookmarks bar option. But it did not go away. I don’t know why Chrome has done this. But, you can get rid of the bookmark bar anyways by using any of the two methods.

So Follow My Instruction:-

1)  Right click on the bookmark bar and click on Bookmark manager to got to Bookmark manager


2) Now, click on any bookmark and then Press CTRl + A to select all bookmarks at once. You can also manually select all the bookmarks.

3) Now, right click and cut all the bookmarks. You can also do CTRL+ A and then CTRL + X for this.



4) Finally, go to other Bookmarks and right click and paste all the bookmarks here.


Finally, you will no longer see the bookmarks on the new TAB page.

Now, you can access all your bookmarks from clicking other bookmarks. You can also choose to rename it.

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét